Condemno!

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Condemno!

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Wanna-be lawyer Payndar just made it a step closer.

Many of you know that I am a law student at UGA. I still have a year to go before I take the Bar Exam but I still got to conduct a trial today. The firm I work for is the solicitor of the town we are in so the law lets me practice in criminal court in a sort of "student-teacher" way.

So today I got a casefile, wrote my questions for witnesses, got up there, called witnesses up, and blasted that fucker with all the fury of an angered community.

Yeah, so it was for unsafe passing on the right. I got my gorram guilty verdict!

Now that I have the procedures down, next month I nail some DUIs and a bizarre case involving illegal immigrants, a kidnapping, and nurses.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Nice work payn. Bet you made him break down and confess Matlock style. Looks like I'll have you on retainer one of these days :P .
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Hezin
Caliph
Main Character: Trilan

Post by Hezin »

Sweet Billy, glad to hear you getting your first taste there, I'm calling you for my murder trial.
Life is easier when you just don't give a damn.
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Hezin wrote:Sweet Billy, glad to hear you getting your first taste there, I'm calling you for my murder trial.
I shot the clerk.

I shot the clerk.
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

If you met the clerk of our court you would definitley shoot her. She is fucking useless and always "Tired" when she is even in the office. We expect her to be fired within the year.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Zolo
Caliph

Post by Zolo »

Payndar Circusdorf wrote:If you met the clerk of our court you would definitley shoot her. She is fucking useless and always "Tired" when she is even in the office. We expect her to be fired within the year.
Firing a government employee? I thought that was a physical impossibility.
Xolo - Level 67 Undead Priest
Rho - Level 47 Troll Mage
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Zolo wrote:Firing a government employee? I thought that was a physical impossibility.
It is more of an ethereal impossibility.
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Hezin
Caliph
Main Character: Trilan

Post by Hezin »

Firing a government employee? I thought that was a physical impossibility.

I AM LIVING PROOF!!
Seriously though, I have seen what a government employee can do and still keep thier job. Only shure fire way is to not show up to work, thats bout the only things short of murder(and even then it's still debatable).
Life is easier when you just don't give a damn.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Hezin wrote: thats bout the only things short of murder
A subject you postal workers cover in orientation, I'm sure.