Boston College Part 2

For news related to clemson and the surrounding area.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Boston College Part 2

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

As usual, holy shit do I hate ACC refs. That is all.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Meh.

"WTF Pass Interference" and overturned interceptions aside, we had some awful fucking play calls. We should have won in OT1 when we had 1st and goal on the 2 yard line. Why weren't we going over the middle instead of losing yards on 3 consecutive plays doing something else?

While I agree the refs fucked us over and automatic reviews are retarded, it shouldn't have been so close that it made the difference. We capitalized on some several BC turnovers. Our defense alternated between really good and really bad. Then our special teams played like shit. We kept kicking it to the same superstar on their team and he kept returning it to the 50-yard line.
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Kabol wrote:"WTF Pass Interference" and overturned interceptions aside,
I'd be more willing to put it aside if their aggregate wrongness on pass interference calls alone hadn't either ended or sustained 5 drives, all been wrong calls, and all (calls and non-calls) hurt Clemson.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore