Heya all

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Arne
Assassin

Heya all

Post by Arne »

Arnesto here
Sub leaked the ip address for your forums so here I am.
Not playing wow atm, but wanted to drop in and say hi.
Wouldn't mind access if that would not offend anyone, it might gimme a new itch to scratch.
Anyhow, sorry I missed ya when you came to St. Louis yo, had a raid I needed to go to that night.

Arne
Phelps McManus
Caliph

Post by Phelps McManus »

Access granted...
In vino veritas.

Quezink
Gypsy

Post by Quezink »

Sup Arny! good to see ya man
Quezink - Druid
Mister Slave - SK
Dubya Bush - Rogue
Blargg Blaven
Assassin
Main Character: Lianye

Post by Blargg Blaven »

hey arny good to see you
Lianye - 70 Human Priest - Stealing Mage Loot Like It Is My Job
Salini - 60 Undead Mage
Rianye - 60 Undead Priest
Tharket - 60 Orc Hunter
Monox
I want to fuck this:
Main Character: Monox

Post by Monox »

why wont you be playing WoW?

=-p
Arne
Assassin

Post by Arne »

Ok, gonna grab a bite to eat with Nukeroot-GPS-Queef :P and then install this, WoW game :roll: , you all speak so highly of!.....decided to try a Shaman, Tauren style.
Did some reading online, have the (sarcasm on) limited knowledge base of sub and nuke to feed off of..any hints, tips, tricks etc would be appreciated.

Arne
Wiccor Basquet
Dervish
Main Character: Wiccor

Post by Wiccor Basquet »

Not really much tips, tricks, etc. that you need for a while Arny. Just do lots of quests and have fun. Our levels are fairly spread out so it usually isn't hard to find a guild mate or two to group with once you get out of your newbie area. From reading the boards, you probably already know this, but if you every have any question about quests go to http://www.thottbot.com/ as it has the exact locations of most items shown on maps. Also if you need any further help always ask in guild chat as we have tons of people on at any given time it seems. Hope to see you in game!
Arne
Assassin

Post by Arne »

Professions anywhere the time sink of eq tradeskills?
Do you/will you outgrow the yield from the profession(s) at higher levels? i.e. is it worth it at higher levels to have spent the time?
What level should I even consider them?

I almost got to lvl 8 last night, god damn install, patch, problem with port address's on router etc etc gah fuck I didnt even get on till about 930 or 10pm ...waaaaaaaaaa..started about 730 the install...

Name is Zugal btw, and could use a guild invite if you all dont mind :D
Think I did all the quests available in newby outpost area, got bout 8 or so Nomadic armors ....moved on to the closest town at bout 3 this morning and called it quits...
catch ya all online

Arne
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Tradeskills are not a timesink at all. Almost everyone has one and keeps their skill level fairly up to date.

Keep in mind that equipment produced from tradeskills is not supposed to be better than they gear you can get at your level from quests and named mobs. It is meant to fill in slots that you haven't upgraded in awhile.

Kollar made a post about what the guild was short on (I think it was engineering and alchemy).

Anyway, you should start working on your two primary tradeskills ASAP. They are a nice diversion.
Arne
Assassin

Post by Arne »

ty kabol
will start looking up my alchemy first and start working on that one.

btw, since I decided to steal my 2box shm name from eq, any chance someone can change my user name on forums from arne to zugal?
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Just make a new one, and Phelps can authorize it.