Suhvivuh All Stahs

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Suhvivuh All Stahs

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

No spoilers for the following sentence:

Fuck Jerri in her eye.

Spolier discussion from me in the morning.
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Yea let Jerri bitch about being entertainment even though shes already cashed that check from playboy. What a bitch.

Edit:
Personally my household is voting for Rupert and most of the surviors in their plead videos know that hes americas favorite and will more then likely win. Of course, Jerris plead wasn't included, she didn't submit a video clip.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Phelps McManus
Caliph

Post by Phelps McManus »

I hate Rupert. I am voting for Colby or Rob C.
In vino veritas.

Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Colby is getting my vote since Alicia screwed him out of his million simply because he's a man.
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Bah Colby already has money by being the Four bladed shaver guy in the new Schick commerical.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Phelps McManus
Caliph

Post by Phelps McManus »

Yeah, he did sign a nice fat contract with Schick, but I still feel he is the most talented of all the survivors and he just seems like a nice guy.
In vino veritas.

Wiccor Basquet
Dervish
Main Character: Wiccor

Post by Wiccor Basquet »

Are you making the assumption that he is nice based on the fact that he place his arm around Kabol in order to get cheap popularity points? Not that Kabol minded that much... :lol:
Phelps McManus
Caliph

Post by Phelps McManus »

If someone can put there arm around kabol and keep a smile on their face, more power to them.
In vino veritas.

Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL:

Before Tribal council I wondered 2 things:

A) Had Rob stepped off, would Amber have taken him to the final 2?
B) Had Jenna won, and taken Rob, would Rob have won?

There is part of me that seriously believes Amber was thinking about tossing Rob.

And it appears if Jenna had taken Rob she would have lost.

I am seriously angered at how juries vote in Tribal Council. Rob totally owned Amber in the final council; several times she attributed her presence in the final two to "luck" instead of any play skill whatsoever.
Yet despite this, only two voted for the best player.

Lex voted against the person who made him look like a scrub.
Kathy voted for her friend.
Alicia voted for the woman (again).
Shii Ann voted for Amber even though Amber said over and over (without realising it) that Rob was the better player.
Big Tom voted against the person who stabbed him, and stabbed deep.
Rupert and Jenna both cast votes for the best player.

That said, this was the best Final TC since the first Survivor, I think.
Props:
Shii Ann for calling out Lex and Kathy (especially Lex)
Rob for giving the best performance he could have in that spot.
Jenna for not being upset at all.

Slops:
Lex and his mangina.
Alicia for fullfilling my prophecy of waving her finger during her question and then votong for the not-male.
Kathy for asking her question during menopause.
Amber for attributing all her successes to luck.

Jaw-Drops:
Big Tom with his fake handshake. "Don't be stupid, stupid." So harsh.

--------------------
REUNION SHOW:

Again: Fuck Jerri in her eye. I am so glad she left. I would pay money to see the outtake of what happened during the commercial break.
I would give an organ to see uninterrupted footage of Colby's expression when she did.

Props:
Richard Hatch. CBS was wise to put him in the top row; his words were like those of the wise man speaking from the top of the mountain. I have to see the first 11 episodes of Season 1, this man is my hero after he took the pass from Probst to dunk on Lex's face. And the crowd went wild.

Big Tom for being ok with Rob's gameplay but being pissed about the insults to family. I completely understand that.

Rob for clearing that up with him as a man should.
Rob again for calling Big Tom out for having an alliance with Lex before the game even started, something Tom never got around to denying.
Rob a third time for nabbing Amber before the prize was announced. Assuming she doesn't divorce him, he is the true champion of all Survivor.

Colby for helping dunk on Lex.

The crowd for booing down Jerri and Lex.

Tina for never opening her mouth.

Jeff Probst for ringleading the craziest reunion ever. Jerri and Big Tom almost turned it into a Springer episode.

Slops:
Sue: How the fuck did that qualify as a makeover?

Lex: Never have you looked more like a 14-year old than when you appeared on live TV with blue hair and cry because someone played the game better than you. I apologize to Quezink for insulting 14-year olds.

Jerri: Fuck you in the eye. Maximus did it much better when he pointed a sword at the crowd and demanded: "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?!"

Jenna M: You were hot before you dyed your hair.

CBS Marketing: The America's Tribal Council was not a huge shocking surprise. Especially when your commercial mentioned it by name before Probst did.

and the biggest, number one slop:

Amber for proving to the world who called the shots when, paralyzed by the decision for who to give the car to, scrambles for direction from Rob. Rob tells her to give it to the voter who gave her the win, and she hands the car to Shii-Ann.

Nevermind that Jenna came in third and was a loyal alliance member, and that decision could be made in .02 seconds. You had to stare, like a deer in the headlights, on national TV, until Rob told you what to do.

Just like the season up to that point.
Wiccor Basquet
Dervish
Main Character: Wiccor

Post by Wiccor Basquet »

Ok Phelps, now who has the grammar problem? :twisted:
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Yeah, Colby gets my vote for the million not only due to the Alicia thing, but also because he had to sit with Jerri at E3 that year.

That and, as his roommate, Kabol never asked me to put my arm around him after Colby got him. I guess Colby is a hard act to follow, and I'm glad Kabol never asked me to fill his shoes.
Phelps McManus
Caliph

Post by Phelps McManus »

I agree across the board with you Payn. This was easily the most entertaining survivor yet. I dont see how survivor 9 will be able to match it. And wic, these boards are like a disease. You keep reading, you will catch it.
In vino veritas.

Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Goddammit I just realized that Alicia's sexism has cost -two- deserving Survivors their million dollars.

My dream is to tie Alicia and Jerri onto cold concrete slabs and torture them with eye-fucking machines until they've been dead long enough for the blood to dry on the floor.

Maybe not. But something must be done.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Oh I would also like to add another hypothetical prop:

Rob Mariano for realizing that the game isn't over until not when the final vote is cast, but when the final vote is -read-.

My sister thinks his proposal to Ambuh is just his way of securing his grip on the million in case he lost (which he felt he very well could have). If so, Rob is the only player in history to play the game of Survivor for 7 months instead of 39 days.

If that's the case, and we may never know, he is the true god of Survivor and even Richard Hatch got Marianowned.