funny logs

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.

Funny or nO?

F*in hillarious!
14%
pretty funny
21%
not funny
36%
I don't care!
7%
WTF is this?
21%

Total votes: 14

Riak
Denden

funny logs

Post by Riak »

Here are some of my "interesting" logs. =D
Attachments
funnylogs3.JPG
funnylogs3.JPG (231.52 KiB) Viewed 14863 times
funnylogs2.JPG
funnylogs2.JPG (227.34 KiB) Viewed 14862 times
funnylogs1.JPG
funnylogs1.JPG (240.11 KiB) Viewed 14859 times
Yo
Caliph
Main Character: Tubber

Re: funny logs

Post by Yo »

I personally think you're a fucking piece of shit and I hope you die in a car fire with your family.

Not only are you a scamming scumbag, but you've scammed a few OoH'ers in the process.

"Get fucked faggot."
Primus662
Assassin
Main Character: Dobbah

Post by Primus662 »

A real class act. One can only hope karma is real, and a bitch.
Hasson Chop!
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

What is he doing that is pissing people off so badly?
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Yo
Caliph
Main Character: Tubber

Post by Yo »

Running a program to snipe auctions of people trying to transfer items in the neutral AH.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Wait, so you put items up in a public auction with a listed price and then cry when someone pays it before you do?

I'm not sure what you're expecting.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Gilmore
Assassin

Post by Gilmore »

Admittedly, it's still pretty lame.
Primus662
Assassin

Post by Primus662 »

Its the unspoken agreement by 99% of the people who play WoW, that you dont fuck with other peoples cross faction auctions, when its someone clearly moving items to themselves. Now I know its been a long time since you guys have played an MMO, but I know both of you remember certain unspoken agreements like that from EQ. While not illegal in the eyes of a GM, its still agreed upon by the masses to be some shitty childish behavior. This prick not only tries to ruin the play experience of thousands of strangers, hes actually managed to scam people in his very own fucking guild. Now I know some people don't give a shit about reputation in a game, or trying to keep up appearances, but some of us do, and this prick is attempting to give everyone a bad name. And on top that of all this, he thinks its some sort of funny shit to do, when in reality it only makes him look like a giant bag of cocks.
Hasson Chop!
Gilmore
Assassin

Post by Gilmore »

Exactly. It's just like buying a newspaper out of a machine. You put your $0.50 in. You can take more than one, but would you? It's on the honor system. To violate it just makes you a turd.
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Ok. I was just curious.

It doesn't seem any worse than what Fansy did in EQ, and I thought that was hilarity of they highest order.

Speaking of EQ, what was the etiquette for pickpocketing or master-loot hoarding gems? Those were good times.

edit: spelling
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Primus662
Assassin

Post by Primus662 »

So its ok to be a dickhole, as long as someone somewhere finds it hilarious. Ill have to write that one down, so I dont forget it. Im really glad you opened my eyes to the light, I could have wasted countless hours trying to be civil to those I game with, when I could be busy building an empire of douchebaggery.

Now in EQ, every group I did with a master looter, they split the gems at the end. As for pickpocketing, I normally found most of the mobs empty thanks to Ticona, and if I remember correctly, he always handed Mark a bag of gems after every raid.
Hasson Chop!
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Primus662 wrote:So its ok to be a dickhole, as long as someone somewhere finds it hilarious. Ill have to write that one down, so I dont forget it. Im really glad you opened my eyes to the light, I could have wasted countless hours trying to be civil to those I game with, when I could be busy building an empire of douchebaggery.
I am flattered that you would take my opinion as your mandate.

I guess I just remember a different OoH from EQ1, that competed to make the biggest trains, pickpocketed rock guys in CC while other people were camping them, and created characters named Aliyah and Kurt Cobain on other servers just to send them down the Hole.

Anyway, I wasn't looking to condone or condemn the actions of the O.P., just clarification on what exactly he was doing. Then, I happened to get dragged down the "don't you remember EQ?" alley, to which I may as well be responding "yes".
Alluvin
Professional Bum
Main Character: alluvin

Post by Alluvin »

EQ was and always will be a different game than wow. EQ you couldn't be an asshole, but in wow it's practically condoned.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Primus662 wrote:hes actually managed to scam people in his very own fucking guild.

That's the offense to me. No doubt.
in reality it only makes him look like a giant bag of cocks.
Careful. Nerous may overhear.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Alluvin
Professional Bum
Main Character: alluvin

Post by Alluvin »

Payndar Circusdorf wrote:
Primus662 wrote:hes actually managed to scam people in his very own fucking guild.

That's the offense to me. No doubt.
I disagree, i think Everyone should scam you 8)
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway