funny logs

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.

Funny or nO?

F*in hillarious!
14%
pretty funny
21%
not funny
36%
I don't care!
7%
WTF is this?
21%

Total votes: 14

Phelps McManus
Caliph

Re: funny logs

Post by Phelps McManus »

...or so the nazi's wanted you to believe.

Havent we already Godwin'd this thread?
In vino veritas.

Nishoba Evincar
Dervish
Main Character: Xiler

Post by Nishoba Evincar »

Notice to grammer police. Post is filled with bad grammer and spelling and i don't give a shit.

Hey mono did you know that what is left of the OoH guild bank in EQ is still on a alt on pauls account! Shit never dissapeared it moved to the active players who could give it out to anyone who needed it. Back in the good old days when perdiots and other gems where needed to raid i know the guild bank never was over 5-10kpp. Yo had the guild bank on his account not I also, and i didnt have access to it. When we did kael or had a bad night somewhere else shit went down. We were not one of the uber awesome banks of the future and had 100000000000000k pp sitting around. If you even knew what it cost to keep us going in EQ you would understand. 20 stacks of perdiots a night is 16ppx20x20=6400pp. We made this on a good PoG run plus had extra to spare for other raids. I know that everyone thinks that me and Yo stole the guild bank for some fucking reason but if you sit back and took you head out of your ass and did the math or knew what the fuck was going on instead of assuming that we where trying to steal your phat leets you would know. If you want some kunark and velious era spells hit me up and ill fire up the EQ OoH guild bank. Until then stop shooting sprem globs from your shit eatter and play fucking WoW and get over the shit. Until the day coms that my uber officership will come back and rule your PP and phat lewts!
Nishoba
Undead Priest
Xiler
Human Priest
Yo
Caliph
Main Character: Tubber

Post by Yo »

god damn that was a lot of spells in that bank too
Pandaro
Denden

Post by Pandaro »

Phelps McManus wrote:Why dont you just sell the item for an amount that wouldnt trigger the bots? If you need the money back just put some other bogus stuff up for sale at the high price.
As an example to why this is problematic, I'm probably going to transfer a Darkmoon Faire deck at some point in the near future. The deck sells for 1.5-2000 gold. Even if I list it for 500 gold, the bot will pick it up as being 50-75% cheaper and snatch it up for resale. Being that these bots can make thousands of gold in a short amount of time, they can afford to toss it around. The neutral AH takes a substantial chunk of the gold you make as their cut. It's a HUGE gold sink. Previously, the best way to transfer gold was to buy a big ticket item and have someone else buy it for 20s or so, then resell it on the opposing side for hopefully what you bought it for. Also, anyone that has tried to put some of these decks together know, it always seems that one faction has an excess of one card and none of the one you need, and the opposite always has the one you need.

If items weren't suppossed to be transferred at all, why is there a cross faction AH?

As I've told a few people already, get your transfers done soon, because the more people complain about this on realm forums(I've seen it bitched about on Lothar, for instance), the more poeple are going to try it, and the more widespread the problem will become until you can't transfer anything.
Bidibu - 70 Shaman
Bidibodi - 61 Shaman
Durpdee - 61 Rogue
Hephestus, Crablice, Dolemight, Cowbelle...gone now...all gone...
Jan
Caliph
Main Character: Janet

Post by Jan »

Monox wrote:BOTTOM SCANNER MAKES A SOUND WHEN IT FINDS A DEAL
I'm not taking any sides in this pissing contest, I just wanted to bring a technical correction. BottomScanner, as Riak uses it, does not merely make a sound, that's the toned down version that was released after the programmer started being afraid of Blizzard's wrath. The original version does the whole scanning dillyo and automatically buys whatever is under your threshold.

Which is automated and, ergo, a bot.
Monox
I want to fuck this:
Main Character: Monox

Post by Monox »

Jan wrote:
Monox wrote:BOTTOM SCANNER MAKES A SOUND WHEN IT FINDS A DEAL
I'm not taking any sides in this pissing contest, I just wanted to bring a technical correction. BottomScanner, as Riak uses it, does not merely make a sound, that's the toned down version that was released after the programmer started being afraid of Blizzard's wrath. The original version does the whole scanning dillyo and automatically buys whatever is under your threshold.

Which is automated and, ergo, a bot.
I've been using auctioneer for almost a year now, and ever since I've had it, it's always been that way. If it has somehow changed, and made it through the major patches (3) without being rendered incompatible, it would be the first mod to do so.
CoopCommando
Dervish

Post by CoopCommando »

Kabol wrote:Who knew video games could foster such resentment? Well, just the multiplayer ones I guess. There are no "shitbags" in Civ4.

Except Montezuma. I hate that guy.
Montezuma and Ghengis Khan get assbag of the year awards in Civ.