ACCESS: Hey, where's all the talk?

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Driniddle
Denden
Main Character: Crosch

Re: ACCESS: Hey, where's all the talk?

Post by Driniddle »

I'm a member of Lost Majesty, the people who will be merging tomorrow :)
Kisara
Denden
Main Character: Kisara

Post by Kisara »

Hello, I'm Kisara of Lost Majesty, requesting forum access.

Looking forward to tonight's merger =)
OMGFivernari
Denden
Main Character: Futanari

Post by OMGFivernari »

Yarr, I also would like to purchase access. As the name suggests, I'm Futanari, aka Fiver, aka Omgcosmonaut

edit- ah I'll just put it all in my sig.
Last edited by OMGFivernari on Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Futanari, aka Omgcosmonaut, aka Fiver, aka Dickgirl, aka Franky '5 toes' Spinelli, aka Biggy Shackleton.
The Definitive Medivh Forum - where all the cool kids go.
Tyleete
Denden

Post by Tyleete »

I need access for the rest of the forums.

Thanks in advance.
wilmheath
Denden

Post by wilmheath »

Hey this is Heath I run mtgotraders.com and puremtgo.com. I was just checking my site's stats and saw someone was linking from here so figured I would say hi. If I could get in and check it out that would be great and if not that is understandable. Have a great day!
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

wilmheath wrote:Hey this is Heath I run mtgotraders.com and puremtgo.com. I was just checking my site's stats and saw someone was linking from here so figured I would say hi. If I could get in and check it out that would be great and if not that is understandable. Have a great day!
Hey Heath, that would be me. I just recently started playing M:TGO and loved the service you guys at mtgotraders.com provided. So I have been linking your site in most of my magic discussion post on what I have been finding there. We typically only allow guild members access to our private forums so I don't know if the Admins will give you access. However, keep up the good work over at traders.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

wilmheath
Denden

Post by wilmheath »

Ves wrote:
wilmheath wrote:Hey this is Heath I run mtgotraders.com and puremtgo.com. I was just checking my site's stats and saw someone was linking from here so figured I would say hi. If I could get in and check it out that would be great and if not that is understandable. Have a great day!
Hey Heath, that would be me. I just recently started playing M:TGO and loved the service you guys at mtgotraders.com provided. So I have been linking your site in most of my magic discussion post on what I have been finding there. We typically only allow guild members access to our private forums so I don't know if the Admins will give you access. However, keep up the good work over at traders.
Thanks so much for the kind words and please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve. Make sure to check out all the free articles we offer also. I used to play WoW and was in the-driven guild on kel thuzad server. Fun game but man if your married and have a kid it takes up too much darn time. Well I wish you and your clan luck and i'll see you in MTGO. Thanks again!
Azshandria
Denden

Post by Azshandria »

I am a former member of Lost Majesty and would like access please.