Santa isn't coming the Cops are

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Ves
Caliph

Santa isn't coming the Cops are

Post by Ves »

http://www.nbc30.com/holidays/10467838/detail.html

Wow this kid sounds like a real piece of work. Sounds like he is one of those angry kids because he doesn't get enough attention. He just needs a GOOD beating to set him straight. I hate kids btw.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Hezin
Caliph
Main Character: Trilan

Post by Hezin »

Hahha yeah I heard this story on the radio yesterday, their thoughts were the same as yours Ves, just give the kid some serious dicipline, but at the same time it's damn funny that it went as far as it did.
Life is easier when you just don't give a damn.
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

The "mother" is younger than me and has a 12-year-old kid. At first I imagined the great-grandmother as some senile old bat. Considering the mother was 15 when the kid was born, it is more likely that she is in her 50's.
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

The mother told the Herald that she didn't know what else to do with her son, so she called police.
I'll tell you what you do, you beat his fucking ass.

I was 14 years old the last time I got physical punishment from my parents.
Rango
Caliph

Post by Rango »

You cant do shit to your kids anymore these days as far as discipline is concerned. Best option is to not have them at all.
GraaceAndWill
Assassin
Main Character: Dal

Post by GraaceAndWill »

It's funny, we've gone so pansy when it comes to discipline in all aspects from child rearing to adult crime. Prisons are full because we're being weak. Convicted repeat offenders at minimum need to just be injected with draino with a rusty needle and call it a day.
Where there is virtual man ass, there you shall find me.
CoopCommando
Dervish

Post by CoopCommando »

I just read this... and I don't know who needs to get beaten more, the kid, or the mother. Calling the cops to deal with the opening of a fucking christmas presant? WTF?!?
Hezin
Caliph
Main Character: Trilan

Post by Hezin »

Coop it's for the sole fact that the kid has been a long time problem. Sometimes object lessons of this sort are required. Now I do believe the mom needs some help, but hey I remember being "If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it, no matter what you say."
Life is easier when you just don't give a damn.