god's army

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Mikren
Gypsy

god's army

Post by Mikren »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co1_9lR9EpM
gosh, I can't quite put my finger on what this reminds me of.

....oh yea, that's right, Al Quida...
Hajii-85 Dwarf Priest
Sayah-85 Gnome Warrior
--> Arygos
Ves
Caliph

Re: god's army

Post by Ves »

Mikren wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co1_9lR9EpM
gosh, I can't quite put my finger on what this reminds me of.

....oh yea, that's right, Al Quida...
Looks more like children of the corn.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

I like the part where the fatty said 'I'm trying to train them to radically lay down thier lives like other religions do in Pakistan, Iraq ... etc'

G'head, fight "God's War" if you want...if you want your kids to be "trained to be holy warriors, but in a more fun way," more power to you.

Unlike AlQuida, these parents voluntarily put thier kids up for this type of 'training' or what ever you want to call it, so they're still exercising thier freedom of religon. Until these Christian Extremists come knocking on my door and say, "You're with us, or you're against us," they've got every right to do what they're doing.
Jan
Caliph
Main Character: Janet

Post by Jan »

I vomited a little.
The Big Fat Lobster
Dervish

Post by The Big Fat Lobster »

Hkat wrote:I like the part where the fatty said 'I'm trying to train them to radically lay down thier lives like other religions do in Pakistan, Iraq ... etc'

G'head, fight "God's War" if you want...if you want your kids to be "trained to be holy warriors, but in a more fun way," more power to you.

Unlike AlQuida, these parents voluntarily put thier kids up for this type of 'training' or what ever you want to call it, so they're still exercising thier freedom of religon. Until these Christian Extremists come knocking on my door and say, "You're with us, or you're against us," they've got every right to do what they're doing.
hkat...

I left the states six months ago.

At that time you had that avatar for roughly a couple months, except that the resolution on the picture was better.

That mean in the last six months you have *deliberately* downgraded the resolution on you avater picture.

That means....

*TIME FOR YOU TO CHANGE YOU FUCKING AVATAR!!!!!!111kekeke****
Last edited by The Big Fat Lobster on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

If I haven't touched the avatar in the last 6 months, what makes you think I would have gone back and rebrushed the resolution on it?

And besides, I like the picture of the little black kid flipping out. You can always speculate why he's screaming at the paper he's writing on. One of my favorite guess is that he's using white paper and black pencil lead, and all the black is surrounded by white.
Mallaien
Dervish

Post by Mallaien »

Hkat wrote: Unlike AlQuida, these parents voluntarily put thier kids up for this type of 'training' or what ever you want to call it, so they're still exercising thier freedom of religon. Until these Christian Extremists come knocking on my door and say, "You're with us, or you're against us," they've got every right to do what they're doing.
Ironically some jews felt that way about the natzi movement before it took over.
Hezin
Caliph
Main Character: Trilan

Post by Hezin »

Mallaien wrote: Ironically some jews felt that way about the nazi movement before it took over.
Grammar Nazi!
Life is easier when you just don't give a damn.
Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

Mallaien wrote:
Hkat wrote: Unlike AlQuida, these parents voluntarily put thier kids up for this type of 'training' or what ever you want to call it, so they're still exercising thier freedom of religon. Until these Christian Extremists come knocking on my door and say, "You're with us, or you're against us," they've got every right to do what they're doing.
Ironically some jews felt that way about the natzi movement before it took over.
The difference is, I'm christian, I can fake faith fanaticism.
Mallaien
Dervish

Post by Mallaien »

Hkat wrote: The difference is, I'm christian, I can fake faith fanaticism.
I know all too well the mindset of fundamentalism, growing up in a strict Christian home, and going to a southern Baptist church, and private school. I have seen and participated in the “mild” indoctrination of young minds and know first hand the failure it has in the long term.

Self-righteousness, Intolerance, and hate, are not found in Jesus’ teaching, also there is the 10 commandments that talk about worshiping graven images. The Jews did not like Jesus because he didn’t come as a conqueror to liberate there political oppression. Jesus taught forgiveness, giving to the poor. Going to where the sick and sinful are and not demonizing them but casting out there demons.

If republicans could give more to the poor, fund research to fights aids, be good stewards of God’s creation, and love everyone as equal as He does, then maybe I would move back to their side.