Here's the end of the world for you.

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Kabol
Caliph

Here's the end of the world for you.

Post by Kabol »

This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Mikren
Gypsy

Post by Mikren »

mmm, i wanta try some of whatever he is buzzing on
Hajii-85 Dwarf Priest
Sayah-85 Gnome Warrior
--> Arygos
GraaceAndWill
Assassin
Main Character: Dal

Post by GraaceAndWill »

Last I remember from documentaries some time back, from him the end of the world was supposed to have happened back in 1999.
Where there is virtual man ass, there you shall find me.
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

GraaceAndWill wrote:Last I remember from documentaries some time back, from him the end of the world was supposed to have happened back in 1999.
But this time it's for reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallll!

My only regret is that I was not able to beat Guitar Hero in time.
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Muslim fury grows at Pope's speech

Shifting to second gear....
Nerous
Dervish
Main Character: Nerias

Post by Nerous »

Well, let's look at this from a normal perspective. Everything he said was just plain stupid and if he does get killed for it, he did it to himself. Plus, as a chrisitian, he holds absolutely no ground in the arab countries, and he should have just kept his nose out of it. IF you really think about it, would you really miss a Pope that was, himself, a hitler youth? Does this at all shock you that a ex-nazi would say shit like this without thinking? It doesn't shock me, and more then enough people have wanted the popes killed. He drives around in a bulletproof bubble for fuck's sake =p
Last edited by Nerous on Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Nerous wrote:Well, let's look at this from a normal perspective. Everything he said was just plain stupid and if he does get killed for it, he did it to himself. Plus, as a chrisitian, he holds absolutely no ground in the arab countries, and he should have just kept his nose out of it. IF you really think about it, would you really miss a Pope that was, himself, a hitler youth?
I am no Catholic by any stretch of the imagination, but I would defend the Pope's right to make a statement like this. He shouldn't have, given the authority he represents, but I don't think he "did it to himself" if he gets killed for it. It seems more than a little ironic to kill someone because they say your religion is built on violence. That proves his point.
Nerous
Dervish

Post by Nerous »

I never once said I agree with it, but with power comes responsibility. He obviously doesn't understand that he shouldn't offend people of another religion that are so fanatical. That is like saying that a man that has unprotected sex from a lot of different people doesn't deserve to get aids. If he is stupid enough to do it, he did it to himself. I feel no sympathy for the head of a religion that acts irresponsibly. If he is a "man of god" then he should know to be sympethetic to everyone, and not slamming the very people that was masacred by the catholic church. just my take on it =p
Jan
Caliph
Main Character: Janet

Post by Jan »

I reiterate my statement.

Nuke them all.

And by all, I mean both muslims and christians.
Nerous
Dervish

Post by Nerous »

thank god I am a atheist
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Nerous wrote:thank god I am a atheist
I was trying not to point out the obvious issue with that sentence....but......it should be "thank god I am an atheist." :P
Last edited by Ves on Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

GraaceAndWill
Assassin
Main Character: Dal

Post by GraaceAndWill »

Ves wrote:
Nerous wrote:thank god I am a atheist
I was trying not to point out the obvious issue with that sentence....but......it should be "thank god I am an atheist." :P
Of all people to catch a grammatical error...
Where there is virtual man ass, there you shall find me.