R.I.P Croc Hunter

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Comintern
Denden

R.I.P Croc Hunter

Post by Comintern »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/#storyContinued

Finally,
something got a hold of him,

dude was crazy, but still cool.
very shitty news.
"you told the DM to do what with his dice?"
-unknown-
Rango
Caliph

Post by Rango »

edit
Last edited by Rango on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monox
I want to fuck this:
Main Character: Monox

Post by Monox »

This guy had it coming. While I feel sorry for his family and especially his 2 young children, You can't help but think this is natural selection at its finest example.

The name of the documentary he was filming was called "Ocean’s Deadliest"... no fucking shit.
Yo
Caliph
Main Character: Tubber

Post by Yo »

Monox wrote:This guy had it coming. While I feel sorry for his family and especially his 2 young children, You can't help but think this is natural selection at its finest example.

The name of the documentary he was filming was called "Ocean’s Deadliest"... no fucking shit.
I tend to disagree. A stingray is by far one of the most deadliest creatures to other sea life, but to human beings, the animal is not even close to deadly.
Australia has 3 recorded deaths from stingrays in history. Normally stingrays only attack when they are stepped on. Even then, they are not even close to fatal, just painful as shit.

Irwin unfortunately fell into the old "freak accident" cliche and the barb went straight between his ribs and pierced his heart.
I am sure the other two deaths to stingrays in Australia were to either babies or other unfortunate people who had an artery pierced.

He had a exponentially better chance of dying driving down to the shoot location.
Last edited by Yo on Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maz
Caliph
Main Character: Pamara

Post by Maz »

sad to hear :(
Comintern
Denden

Post by Comintern »

Yo wrote:
I tend to disagree. A stingray is by far one of the most deadliest creatures to other sea life, but to human beings, the animal is not even close to deadly.
Australia has 3 recorded deaths from stingrays in history. Normally stingrays only attack when they are stepped on. Even then, they are not even close to fatal, just painful as shit.

Irwin unfortunately fell into the old "freak accident" cliche and the barb went straight between his ribs and pierced his heart.
I am sure the other two deaths to stingrays in Australia were to either babies or other unfortunate people who had an artery pierced.

He had a exponentially better chance of dying driving down to the shoot location.

WORD!
"you told the DM to do what with his dice?"
-unknown-
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

From another message board.
Can't you hear him, if he were able to speak at his funeral......... "Mates, whatever you do, DO NOT blame the Manta Ray!!!!! I was in her environment, and it was MY mistake to get too close to those wicked barbs........ She is still a beauty, doing what God made her to do...... This could have happened to me years ago, and literally in a thousand kind of ways. So, really folks, no worries, everyone just keep up the good work of learning about all of nature's beauties and for Heavan's sake please be careful"........
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Hezin
Caliph
Main Character: Trilan

Post by Hezin »

You flit around enough with crazy shit it's bound to catch up with you. I do feel for his family, but it was obvioulsy going to happen sooner or later.
Life is easier when you just don't give a damn.
Nerous
Dervish
Main Character: Nerias

Post by Nerous »

http://www.omgstingray.ytmnd.com/

I feel so bad for laughing at this, but I am going to "hell" anyways.
Yo
Caliph
Main Character: Tubber

Post by Yo »

Speaking of going to hell....

Last edited by Yo on Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.