Survivor starts Sept. 14th

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Kabol
Caliph

Survivor starts Sept. 14th

Post by Kabol »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060823/ap_ ... v/survivor

The twist this season?
Race will matter on the upcoming season of the CBS show as contestants will be divided into four tribes by ethnicity. That means blacks, whites, Latinos and Asians in separate groups.
Who wants to break down phyical prowess vs. mental prowess vs. work ethic?
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Holy shit that is bold.

If only those ethnicities weren't being filtered by Mark Burnett's casting decisions and Mark Burnett's editing decisions, and if only they weren't fucking guaranteed to have a cross-pollination merge after 2 weeks, it would make grand TV. I would prefer it if they didn't have a merge at all, ever, just to see who would be left at the end.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

I can't wait for the media blitz when we get a look at the first "White's only" sign on the island.

Regardless of the shows gimmick, I no longer watch it since it is usually the same shit with different people. The last season I watched was All-Stars just because of Rupert. I currently only watch one reality show and that is "Hells Kitchen." I love to cook and the amount of abuse Chef Ramsy puts out it pure gold.
Last edited by Ves on Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Ves wrote:I can't wait for the media blitz when we get a look at the first "White's only" sign on the island.

Regardless of the shows gimmick, I no longer watch it since it is usually the same shit with different people. The last season I watched was All-Stars just because of Rupert. I currently only watch one reality show and that is "Hells Kitchen." I love to cook and the amount of abuse Chef Ramsy puts out it pure gold.
You are Oprah Winfrey, and I plan to expose your net surfing habits to the world unless you pay me one MILLION dollars.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Soccer Mom Ves wrote:Regardless of the shows gimmick, I no longer watch it since it is usually the same shit with different people. The last season I watched was All-Stars just because of Rupert. I currently only watch one reality show and that is "Hells Kitchen." I love to cook and the amount of abuse Chef Ramsy puts out it pure gold.
And here I thought that the Rupert hype was a bit over the top...
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Kabol wrote: And here I thought that the Rupert hype was a bit over the top...
Somebody forgot about the contest they randomly announced out of nowhere that blatantly existed to give Rupert a million bucks.
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Payndar Circusdorf wrote:
Kabol wrote: And here I thought that the Rupert hype was a bit over the top...
Somebody forgot about the contest they randomly announced out of nowhere that blatantly existed to give Rupert a million bucks.
That was the best "twist" ever. Shit they had to give him money after all the money that he made for them in ratings.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity