Time for another US invasion

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Ves
Caliph

Time for another US invasion

Post by Ves »

Former Iranian President Confirms Uranium Enrichment
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... tml?sub=AR
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

I say we dig massive underground caverns and launch everything we have that's radioactive, then wait for 2 or 3 generations and reclaim our Earth as one giant America.
Zolo
Caliph

Post by Zolo »

Hkat wrote:I say we dig massive underground caverns and launch everything we have that's radioactive, then wait for 2 or 3 generations and reclaim our Earth as one giant America.
Better hurry up and do it before the Russians.
Xolo - Level 67 Undead Priest
Rho - Level 47 Troll Mage
Mallaien
Dervish

Post by Mallaien »

I see, you dont want Iran to have enriched Uranium, but your rain it down on the from the sky. You know that less then 10% of a nuclear bomb is converted into energy during the blast, the rest will just enrich there countryside in easy to get fallout.

good thing is that small particles of the uranium have been tested to disapate there halflife much faster, its concentrated uranium that takes longer to drop to safe levels. So give it about 3 years and then we can safly place the US flag on there soil.
Mikren
Gypsy

Post by Mikren »

hah, i don't think we could afford(money-wise) another war/invasion/whatever at the moment. we are all screwed up because of the Iraq mess.
Hajii-85 Dwarf Priest
Sayah-85 Gnome Warrior
--> Arygos
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Mikren wrote:hah, i don't think we could afford(money-wise) another war/invasion/whatever at the moment. we are all screwed up because of the Iraq mess.
The expense would be trivial if there was one modicum of integrity in the international community.

The expense would be easily bearable if our so called "Allies" actually were.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Mikren wrote:hah, i don't think we could afford(money-wise) another war/invasion/whatever at the moment. we are all screwed up because of the Iraq mess.
What determines what we can afford? Theoretically, we haven't been able to afford anything since the 80's. Our debt is already an imaginary number, I think we are good until it reaches the square root of -1.

As for Iran, they have been advertising for over a year now. Whatever it takes to keep their name on the AP wire, they do. I wonder what exactly they are advertising for? My guess is allies in the middle east. What great propoganda, too, since the western civs do it for them.
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!