YAY!

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Yo wrote: In Six Mile you get circumcisions by kicking your brother in the chin.
Threadwinner: Yo.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Dayan
Denden

Post by Dayan »

yall still havent said anything substantive and yes im in another guild now too and Im also in a frat so lemme just call all of them up cause they got my back and they help this punk ass teenager kick all your asses...Bitch.
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Middle schools have frats?
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
wanu
Denden

Post by wanu »

Dayan wrote:yall still havent said anything substantive and yes im in another guild now too and Im also in a frat so lemme just call all of them up cause they got my back and they help this punk ass teenager kick all your asses...Bitch.
dude i'm not even in OOH, though i wish =0 but yer making me wet.. stop it!!!
I heal you tank, simple eh?

LvL 60 Dr00d Aggrmar, Horde.

http://ctprofiles.net/418534
Yo
Caliph
Main Character: Tubber

Post by Yo »

Your buttfucking frat in Alabama?
Why aren't you down there with em?
Why are you up here in Six Mile?
You get kicked out of school?

I know I wouldn't drive 4 hours just to watch you get your teeth kicked in.
Fuck them too.

Frat at a Christian School wants to kick ass. Oh n0es!

Mighty Christian of ya.

Please feel free to keep making empty threats.

If your Frat gets in trouble soon...feel free to blame me.
Yes, that's right. The Internet is not anonymous.
Go cry now.
Last edited by Yo on Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

Dayan wrote:yall still havent said anything substantive and yes im in another guild now too and Im also in a frat so lemme just call all of them up cause they got my back and they help this punk ass teenager kick all your asses...Bitch.
You're not in the Tri-Lambs are you?
Attachments
nerds.jpg
nerds.jpg (13.46 KiB) Viewed 6702 times
Kaotik
Gypsy

Post by Kaotik »

Wow, I love a good bashing and I am deeply distraught that I missed these assjockies so I could partake.

Oh and Hkat... please fit them into your schedule. Because people this boorish should not be allowed to even attempt to reproduce. Even though anyone threatening a throwdown with their frat having their back over the internet is likely not to even get those attempts at procreation in with anything more than a lubed up hole in the wall.
Kaotik ~ 60 Troll Rogue -Medivh
Kaotik ~ Nightelf Priest - Chromaggus <Archaic>
http://ctprofiles.net/403770
Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

Yeah, the only frat guys that get pussy are the jocks that are too dumb to work a computer. Then there's the guys that grew up with thier parents money, they tend to get all the sorority girls.

<3 Kao.
wanu
Denden

Post by wanu »

is dayans fraternity called "ramdaguy?" (lamda chi alpha)
I heal you tank, simple eh?

LvL 60 Dr00d Aggrmar, Horde.

http://ctprofiles.net/418534
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Kaotik wrote: Because people this boorish should not be allowed to even attempt to reproduce.
Don't worry Kao. There isn't any demand for their services anyway.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Monox
I want to fuck this:
Main Character: Monox

Post by Monox »

haha, I'm fucking dying over the circumcision comment...
Attachments
8969racist-legos-owned.jpg
8969racist-legos-owned.jpg (68.87 KiB) Viewed 6636 times
Monox
I want to fuck this:
Main Character: Monox

Post by Monox »

oh yeah, and my other favorite...
Attachments
moronpost.jpg
moronpost.jpg (31.63 KiB) Viewed 6635 times
Yuri
Assbag

Re: YAY!

Post by Yuri »

Vasilli wrote:Im gald hasson fell apart cause all the officers were fuck tards and need to be fucked in the ass with a steel rod. Everyone else....you pwn.. See ya around
Took me awhile to get to this but I thought I'd pitch in.

A) Hasson did not 'fall apart'. The majority of the members stuck together and moved to different guilds. Order of Hasson is a mindset not a guild and cannot be destroyed. We are borg motherfucker.

B) I think you are the one who has been fucked up the ass with a steel rod a little too many times. You can't even fucking spell 'glad' right. Apparently the steel got to your brain.

C) "Everyone else.. you pwn". Haha; I guess you don't realize that it was 'everyone else' that voted your dumb ass out of this group.

And to your genetically impared horrible waste of baby pudding brother:

Vastilli was a better warrior then the other OoH warriors? Fucking hilarious man. I am a pretty conceited motherfucker but I *BOW* before Inukchuk and Zeel for their amazing talent in mashing buttons in the correct order at the correct time.

Anyways, both of you fucktards, think before mashing your amorphous blobs one might call hands into a keyboard. I hope both of you get run over by a fucking bus.

Thanks and have a great day.
Vincint - Ascent
Clayvis
Assbag

Post by Clayvis »

Wow, I mean just wow. Never have I ever seen this amazing level of highschool idiocy. You're in a Frat? I doubt it. You are in fucking kindergarden and are a very bad liar.
Gheed
Denden

Post by Gheed »

I know this is offtopic ..kinda, was just curious how my vote had gone, i know risen voted no, but I just wanted to know were i stood. If i need to improve (dont mention bats please, hahaha, that was all due to flipping lag - thats what I get for going on a laptop, I learnt at the begining but everytime i saw the emote i started to run and laged...but anyways :P) or where i need to improve I guess.
AHHH BATS!!!!