Need Access!

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Serl
Denden

Need Access!

Post by Serl »

I need access!

Serl
Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

You should post for access in the stickied thread.
Awkana
Assbag

Post by Awkana »

You should also have your balls ripped off, stuffed in each ear, then have your bottom lip pulled over top of your head, and finally, have both your legs stuck up your ass.
Cows are better alive!
Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

Tell us how you really feal Awk.
m0nky
Denden

Post by m0nky »

/cringe...
Can I be a mongoose dog?!?
Awkana
Assbag

Post by Awkana »

Hkat wrote:Tell us how you really feal Awk.
ok, I hope that as Serl is driving down the street, a black squirrel suddenly darts out in front of him. Serl swerves to avoid the squirrel and which point, he drives into an acid factory. It melts the frame of his car which leaves him vulnerable to outside factors. As his car rolls out of the factory, a truck filled with razors overturns, sending razor-sharp projectiles screaming across the road.

The blades, slice Serl, but no major arteries and he lays slumped over the steering wheel, bloodied, but conscious. The car continues it's slow roll towards a cliff, when suddenly an 18-wheeler filled with Iodine, suddenly T-Bone's Serl's car, emptying it's contents all over Serl, burning and bubbling and oozing at his open wounds.

As Serl, crawls out of the wreckage, a salt truck clips the overturned Iodine truck, and spills it's contents all over Serl, submerging him. With one last breath, Serl lets loose a profanity, "rang rang", and the squirrel, pops out his eye balls and takes them to the nest, to feed the young one.

Ahhh..sweet justice
Last edited by Awkana on Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cows are better alive!
m0nky
Denden

Post by m0nky »

that sounds pay-per-view worthy
Can I be a mongoose dog?!?
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Awkana wrote:
ok, I hope that as Serl is driving down the street, a black squirrel suddenly darts out in front of him. Serl swerves to avoid the squirrel and which point, he drives into a an acid factory. It melts the frame of his car which leaves him vulnerable to outside factors. As his car rolls out of the factory, a truck filled with razors overturns, sending razor-sharp projectiles screaming across the road.

The blades, slice Serl, but no major arteries and he lays slumped over the steering wheel, bloodied, but conscious. The car continues it's slow roll towards a cliff, when suddenly an 18-wheeler filled with Iodine, suddenly T-Bone's Serl's car, emptying it's contents all over Serl, burning and bubbling and oozing at his open wounds.

As Serl, crawls out of the wreckage, a salt truck clips the overturned Iodine truck, and spills it's contents all over Serl, submerging him. With one last breath, Serl lets loose a profanity, "rang rang", and the squirrel, pops out his eye balls and takes them to the nest, to feed the young one.

Ahhh..sweet justice
:shock: Reminder, never piss off Awkana. Not like you killed his parents and made him eat it in some chili, but damn.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Iamnameless
Assassin
Location: Not the US of A...try Norther and Colder. And no, I don't mean Minnesota.

Post by Iamnameless »

Awkana wrote:
ok, I hope that as Serl is driving down the street, a black squirrel suddenly darts out in front of him. Serl swerves to avoid the squirrel and which point, he drives into a an acid factory. It melts the frame of his car which leaves him vulnerable to outside factors. As his car rolls out of the factory, a truck filled with razors overturns, sending razor-sharp projectiles screaming across the road.

Ahhh..sweet justice
....can we please make sure that Awkana gets in...please?
Aynder - 60 Tauren Druid
Hezin
Caliph
Main Character: Trilan

Post by Hezin »

/Applaud!!
Life is easier when you just don't give a damn.
Destruzzler
Gypsy

Post by Destruzzler »

Sounds like a scene that will be in Final Destination 4!
Zagstruk - 70 rogue <Discord>
Sethren
Denden

Post by Sethren »

Awkana wrote:

Ahhh..sweet justice
WoW. I love you.
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Death just loves Irony.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Nuth
Dervish

Post by Nuth »

Sethren wrote:
Awkana wrote:

Ahhh..sweet justice
WoW. I love you.
*glup* As the Druid class leader, i welcome you to our dearest class. Do you want some snacks and sodas while you are here?? are you confortable in your chair?? Need some gold? Btw im voting for your membership.. anything else sir?

/scared
Zolo
Caliph

Post by Zolo »

^^^^^^^^
See that sig? They're not dancing. They're quaking in fear at Awkana.
Xolo - Level 67 Undead Priest
Rho - Level 47 Troll Mage