I picked a great time to go to New York

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

I picked a great time to go to New York

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

I came up to NYC for this weekend.

Now. . . http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184589,00.html

Local news is calling it the second largest snowfall in city history. I can't even fly home.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Maz
Caliph
Main Character: Pamara

Post by Maz »

I'm loving it :? , the night can't come to work, yay for missing BURP DPK and working a 16 hour shift :evil:
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

I heard it was THE largest.
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Maz
Caliph
Main Character: Pamara

Post by Maz »

we're up to 15"
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

We saw actual, honest-to-God flurries yesterday morning. It was insane! I didn't see anything on the roads this morning, but that didn't stop people from driving into each other. Georgia Navigator was lit up like a christmas tree, showing no less than 8 level 4 (2+ lanes closed) accidents.

I had to take backroads into work, which is unusual at 6:30am.

edit: verbs good
Last edited by Kabol on Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Hkat
Caliph

Post by Hkat »

Kabol wrote:We saw actual, honest-to-God flurries yesterday morning. It was insane! I didn't anything on the roads this morning, but that didn't stop people from driving into each other. Georgia Navigator was lit up like a christmas tree, showing no less than 8 level 4 (2+ lanes closed) accidents.

I had to take backroads into work, which is unusual at 6:30am.
Yeah, Georgia (especially Atlanta) has some fucking TERRIBLE drivers. When it's sunny and the traffic isn't bad, people are great, but as soon as it starts to rain, people start tailgating and the flow of traffic actually speeds up. ( I guess they're trying to get home before the rain gets to thier house. ) Attempting to drive when it's snowing (snowing, not in the snow, it's not cold enough for it to stick on the road) is almost suicide.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Hkat wrote: Yeah, Georgia (especially Atlanta) has some fucking TERRIBLE drivers. When it's sunny and the traffic isn't bad, people are great, but as soon as it starts to rain, people start tailgating and the flow of traffic actually speeds up.
Kabol doesn't even wait for rain in that regard.
"We're family friendly. So long as your family sits around the hearth at night getting nostalgic about beastiality and honey-laced rimjobs." - Gilmore
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity