Anansi Boys

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
TheShaun
Denden

Anansi Boys

Post by TheShaun »

Psuedosequel to American Gods. I've been passing it around to the Anderson crew, so if you're around here ask me for my copy (I think clay is next in line?). If you don't live here just wait until it comes out in paperback.
Liltyger
Gypsy

Post by Liltyger »

I downloaded from Audible and really enjoyed it, I hadn't heard of American gods, how do the stories relate?
The Knight Knetwork - The power of the silent K
Destruzzler
Gypsy

Post by Destruzzler »

Think of the two books as being in the same universe...kinda like the Marvel universe and DC universe.

You can easily pick up and read Anansi Boys without reading American Gods, but I still think that American Gods is the better book and it is definitly worth reading.
Zagstruk - 70 rogue <Discord>
Gilmore
Assassin

Post by Gilmore »

Been meaning to borrow this from my friend Josh. Just finished Good Omens awhile back, and I've been trying to devour anything that Gaiman puts his name to for years now. Bought Josh the Neverwhere TV series for Christmas, heh.
Clayvis
Assbag

Post by Clayvis »

American Gods blew me out of the water and Anansi Boys didn't disappoint me either. Both very well writen works that kept me intrested the whole way through.
Liltyger
Gypsy

Post by Liltyger »

I'm about half through listening to American Gods, found a good reference site I though I'd share:

http://frowl.org/gods/gods.html
The Knight Knetwork - The power of the silent K