America's Army

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Comintern
Denden

America's Army

Post by Comintern »

America's Army was just released on Xbox, and is set up for Xbox live.
just posting to see if anyone else was going to get it, has gotten it.

looking to see if any others will be trying it out on Xbox live.
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Seeing as it is a Free FPS game on PC the community is.......shit. Never dealt with a bigger bunch of rejects in my life. No one will work together, its all about me me me me me. Everyone does L33t or D3WD speak which drives me up the wall. BF2 is much better, well sort of. Just in BF2 everyone hogs the vechiles and there is very little infantry fighting. Unless you count the 10,033,430,000 snipers that refuse to play another class.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Jan
Caliph
Main Character: Janet

Post by Jan »

Ves wrote:Seeing as it is a Free FPS game on PC the community is.......shit.
At least you can afford it this way! =D
Browd
Gypsy

Post by Browd »

ANd the funny thing is one of my best high school friends worked on it. He helped develop the language of the bad guys.

Chris is a SFC in a SPecial Forces A-team over in Iraq in the Kurd area right now. His specialty is languages and he can speak, read and write Russian, Serb- Croat, Arabic and is working on Kurdish. He is training some Iraqi police battalion.

About 3 weeks ago he had an armored hummer blown out from under him by an IED. He got a few scratches but he said he was really pissed as his seat cushion was destroyed. He had his wife send one of those foam cushions truckers use- he said he had just got it molded to his ass and it burned up in the hummer.

Anyway, he also agress that AA has a bunch of wannabe's and leet d00ds which is why he plays on the "hidden" AA site reserved for the developers and other Army folks.
Eessa
Orc Warlock - 39

Book: "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell-a level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre." - Firefly (Our Mrs Reynolds)