If you don't know, just make it up...

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
Wiccor Basquet
Dervish
Main Character: Wiccor

If you don't know, just make it up...

Post by Wiccor Basquet »

I think he should have used the "No comment" option on this one.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bush-bs.html
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Thank god he isn't the head figure of our government.....Im not being sarcastic.
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Mikren
Gypsy

Post by Mikren »

hahahaha....and that is why i love watching him give speeches.
Hajii-85 Dwarf Priest
Sayah-85 Gnome Warrior
--> Arygos
Zolo
Caliph

Post by Zolo »

It was real funny during his first term. It's not quite so funny during his second term, since 51.5% of voters knew he said this kind of stuff and voted for him anyway.
Xolo - Level 67 Undead Priest
Rho - Level 47 Troll Mage
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Seeing how 80% of voters always vote their party regardless of fucktards. You should only be blameing the 20% that actually are suppose to pay attention to shit like competancy.
Last edited by Ves on Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zolo
Caliph

Post by Zolo »

I think the 80% are even worse for being too lazy to look at anything about the candidates besides the letter in the parentheses next to the names.
Kosmo
Assbag
Main Character: Kosma

Post by Kosmo »

20% is a little high. The ones who matter are the ones who pay attention to shit like competency AND live in a state where it's possible for an election to go either way. That cuts it way lower than 20%, because even though of us who realize Bush is a fucktard can't do anything about it when we live in a state like SC.
Zolo
Caliph

Post by Zolo »

Kosmo wrote:20% is a little high. The ones who matter are the ones who pay attention to shit like competency AND live in a state where it's possible for an election to go either way. That cuts it way lower than 20%, because even though of us who realize Bush is a fucktard can't do anything about it when we live in a state like SC.
I know that pain. Idaho is so solidly, blindly Republican that it's hard to motivate myself to pay attention to the candidates and vote for who I think is actually best for the job. 60% of the people in this state will vote for anything with a pulse if it's got "(R)" next to its name.

[Edit: And it's been that way for so long that this state is largely ignored in a political sense.]
Last edited by Zolo on Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Kosmo wrote:20% is a little high. The ones who matter are the ones who pay attention to shit like competency AND live in a state where it's possible for an election to go either way. That cuts it way lower than 20%, because even though of us who realize Bush is a fucktard can't do anything about it when we live in a state like SC.
I predict a change in 2006 if things continue the way they are.
Ves
Caliph

Post by Ves »

Kentucky is the same way. We always go Republican though Louisville always goes Democrat. Even though I have more republican values I think that is lunacy.(im a right moderate)