new upcoming xbox 360

A place for the public to come and bitch to us.
sikass
Assassin
Main Character: Fox

Post by sikass »

Nintendo Revolution prease. (b'')
Maz
Caliph
Main Character: Pamara

Post by Maz »

nitendo... maybe if I was 7 and a half

back to topic :)
Hezin
Caliph
Main Character: Trilan

Post by Hezin »

From what I've been watching/reading/and watching again. It seems that the 360 is going to have some of the same problems the orginal xbox had i.e.. Though not as big, it is a bulky system where the ps2 slimmed down(ps3 looking pretty hefty as well) the new revolution is looking to be a little larger than the new slim ps2's. Lack of games, lets face it the only thing that really kept xbox afloat was morrowind, halo, and maybe Jade empire/KOTOR. They are already finishing up the next elder scroll game, working the new halo, and black isle is looking to leave xbox, so microsoft needs to get on something to keep it working. Last but not least, its fucking owned by the digital nazi's of microsoft, nuff said.

Now time for teh hijack, I gotta go with sik, im really anxious to see the new revolution, I procrastinated on buying my original gamecube due to lack of what I would think would be quality games, and I'm glad I eventually came around. Nintendo gets alot of fun games, games that I consider to be a realease from teh serious style of MMO's and other RPG's. Another bonus if some of the hearsay and rumors are true is that the new Nintendo's controlers are going to be smaller and more comfortable.

As for the PS3 from what I have seen yet again the graphics are going to be bloody fucking fantastic. Downsides will be price, the fact they are going to a bulky system, and the godawful looking controlers.

Back to subject

So even though the 360 will be the first out, it will probably be the last I pick up, I'll just get the games for it on my pc.
Life is easier when you just don't give a damn.
Maz
Caliph
Main Character: Pamara

Post by Maz »

the xbox 360 can be 3'x3' and weight 50 pounds for all I care, I just want it to work :) broadband kill ps2 for me, and nitendo lost me when they released n64
Payndar Circusdorf
Caliph

Post by Payndar Circusdorf »

Maz wrote:nitendo... maybe if I was 7 and a half

back to topic :)
You will roast in the belly of the slorr for this.
Attachments
41925b0e0d667.jpg
41925b0e0d667.jpg (11.33 KiB) Viewed 4733 times
LemLem Barabajagal
Assbag

Post by LemLem Barabajagal »

(censored) Morrowind and its bitch ass controls...

I hate that (censored) game on either platform.

Tho I did see a preview for the new one...

...and that zombie game for 360 looks cool.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO!!!!!
Kabol
Caliph

Post by Kabol »

Morrowind was awesome. Definitely one of my favorites despite the dumb combat system. I still break it out every once in awhile.
This is the Colbert Report. And for our foreign viewers, THIS IS THE COLBERT REPORT!
Zolo
Caliph

Post by Zolo »

I loved it until I talked to the 5,394th NPC in that huge city and lost my will to live.
Jan
Caliph
Main Character: Janet

Post by Jan »

Morrowind's world is so damned immersive it's hard to believe. But the whole RPG framework behind it... Ugh. Lamest skill & combat system ever.
Last edited by Jan on Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.